[OH-Dev] Requesting feedback on OpenHatch event bug set creator project

Carol Willing willingc at willingconsulting.com
Sat May 17 12:27:36 UTC 2014

Elana,

You are off to a great start with your blog and sharing this information
for feedback.

I know that you have been looking at the project from the perspectives
of a mentor and an attendee. Mentors and attendees will approach the
tool with different goals and experience. As you move forward, keep
looking at the tool from the perspective of a mentor and from the
perspective of an attendee.

It may be helpful to go back through the design doc/wiki and do a
critical read for the generic word "user". If there are places where
"user" is better described by "mentor" or "attendee", go ahead and let
the reader know this :-)

Keep up the good energy and thoughtfulness. I'm looking forward to the
next few months and watching the project evolve.

Carol

Carol Willing
Developer
Willing Consulting