[OH-Dev] [issue991] Add 3 day verbiage to guide for people doing (code, etc.) reviews

Asheesh Laroia bugs at openhatch.org
Sat May 17 07:05:17 UTC 2014

New submission from Asheesh Laroia <asheesh at asheesh.org>:

I suggested the following text, elsewhere:

"To add an arbitrary (but perhaps useful for planning) time bounded-ness, is
this addressing the above something you'd be interested in doing over the next 3
days? If not, I can take care of it after that. If you're interested in being
the one to do so, but you know you need more than 3 days is not long enough,
that is fine; just say so, and we're happy to wait for you to perfect these
changes."

This is the kind of stock comment we can all leave on OpenHatch pull requests or
bugs, when proposed patches/pull-requests require revision.

If people like this, I encourage us to add this to the docs.

messages: 4353
nosy: paulproteus
priority: wish
status: unread
title: Add 3 day verbiage to guide for people doing (code, etc.) reviews