[OH-Dev] [issue973] Make all OH pages adhere to responsive design

Susan Tan bugs at openhatch.org
Thu May 1 07:59:06 UTC 2014

New submission from Susan Tan <onceuponatimeforever at gmail.com>:

i’ve been thinking of making OH pages go towards responsive design, so the OH pages will look nice
on any type or size of tablet or mobile phone. I'm not good at estimating how long or what effort this
may take.  What amount of work and code refactoring will this entail? We can talk about this on IRC,
too.

messages: 4300
nosy: onceuponatimeforever, paulproteus
priority: wish
status: unread
title: Make all OH pages adhere to responsive design