[OH-Dev] [issue944] Headers inside blog posts should be a little bolder

Rohit bugs at openhatch.org
Mon Mar 17 14:12:14 UTC 2014

Rohit <rohitsm at gmail.com> added the comment:

Hey Guys, Thanks for the prompt response. Following @brittag's suggestion, I
checked a few blog posts that used the same <h3> tags that could do with a
boldening of the title. So I located the common <h3> that could affect all these
posts at "mysite/static/css/blog-style.css". I added an extra "font-weight:
bold" at line 221. I have submitted a merge request on Github as per the
guidelines. Could you please take a look and review the change.

My earlier comment about blog-style.css not being the correct file was incorrect
(Sincere apologies!)

P.S. This is my first time contributing to an open source project. Thx for all
the help. :)

status: chatting -> need-review