[OH-Dev] Issue Management Migration to GitHub Issues

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 17:10:30 UTC 2014

We've been discussing this, and I support making this change while also
articulating (and not burying) our reservations about using Github.
 Perhaps a blog post or wiki page would cover the latter?

Unless anyone objects, let's take care of this soon - perhaps at a time
with Asheesh and/or myself is around to test out the results?