[OH-Dev] [issue1019] Docs for 'Writing Training Missions' need to be updated with additional information about how to make the mission accessible

eeshangarg bugs at openhatch.org
Wed Jul 16 12:31:04 UTC 2014

New submission from eeshangarg <jerryguitarist at gmail.com>:

Hello everyone!

During the Training Missions sprint, it was discovered that the docs for writing
new non-interactive training missions
<http://openhatch.readthedocs.org/en/latest/tutorials/writing_missions.html> are
missing an important step in the section called "Making it accessible" about
adding an import statement to the beginning of urls.py, if you don't include
this, when you run the site locally to test your mission, you usually get an
AttributeError exception. I have checked and all of the existing missions have
appropriate import statements at the top of urls.py.

I have assigned this task to myself and I am working on a patch. :)

Thanks & regards,
Eeshan Garg

assignedto: eeshangarg
messages: 4474
nosy: eeshangarg, paulproteus
priority: bug
status: in-progress
title: Docs for 'Writing Training Missions' need to be updated with additional information about how to make the mission accessible