[OH-Dev] Ideas for new training missions

Eeshan Garg jerryguitarist at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 10:17:47 UTC 2014

Hi Shauna!

On Wed, Jul 2, 2014 at 5:08 AM, Shauna Gordon-McKeon <shaunagm at gmail.com>
wrote:

> The major obstacle is that we don't have a set process for making new
> missions - we're in limbo between the old process, which uses Django, and
> the new process, using Oppia.
>
> Maybe it makes sense to have a training mission sprint - a virtual get
> together on a weeknight or weekend day?

I think a sprint would be amazing for this. Also, the OpenHatch docs
already have a tutorial about making a non-interactive training mission. I
think we should also add documentation about how to make an interactive
training mission. We could do this after we are done writing the training
missions at the sprint. :)

Thanks & regards,
Eeshan Garg