[OH-Dev] On re-designing the /people/ page on OpenHatch.org

Susan Tan Susan.tan.fleckerl at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 17:57:24 UTC 2014

Hi All,

I’ve been working to re-design the /people/ page on open hatch. This is a simple prototype of what it looks like so far: https://github.com/openhatch/oh-mainline/pull/192 (It’s a PR that I accidentally closed last week). I’m not quite sure what the optimal UI should look like (which is why we need input from designers), so I started with the simplest prototype I can think of. On the technical side, I also got stuck on how to implement multiple search queries in multiple search boxes. So I thought I should ask the community for opinions and advice. I am currently stuck on the design side, mostly.

If anyone here has advice for a better search UI for this page, or even mockup ideas, or how I can implement multiple search queries, feel free to reply to this thread.

Susan Tan