[OH-Dev] contributing code to open hatch

Asheesh Laroia lists at asheesh.org
Mon Jan 6 08:32:56 UTC 2014

Yay! Welcome aboard, and thanks for your first patch/pull request,
which net removes 105 lines of code, which we merged & deployed.

Are you interested in contributing more? We'd love it if so. I'd be
happy to help find you find exciting things to work on. If you feel
like answering here on-list about what you did & didn't like about
what you did work on, that would be helpful!