[OH-Dev] January release meeting

Asheesh Laroia lists at asheesh.org
Sun Jan 5 00:10:59 UTC 2014

I signed up for times for tomorrow! But I wasn't sure -- it says 3PM &
4PM, is that Eastern?

FWIW Doodle has time zone support that could be helpful to enable:
http://support.doodle.com/customer/portal/articles/645367-how-can-i-schedule-an-event-with-people-in-different-time-zones-

Talk to you all soon!