[OH-Dev] [issue938] strange result from canceling an opened request

2mas bugs at openhatch.org
Thu Feb 13 01:29:36 UTC 2014

New submission from 2mas <t.homas.noee at gmail.com>:

I was shown a strange looking page when trying to login to OpenHatch and then realizing my
girlfriend was signed on to google at the time. The page looks functional but is a bare form with
no style or OpenHatch content.

To reproduce this:
 1. Be signed in to a google account that does NOT have a profile setup with OpenHatch.
 2. Click login/signup on openhatch.org/
 3. Choose the Google account option
 4. When asked for permission for Google to provide the email address of the account click cancel
     (this is where I realized I should sign into my Google account before continuing.)

I'm not sure whether or not this bug is caused by OpenHatch's openid code, or google/openid.

messages: 4132
nosy: 2mas, paulproteus
priority: bug
status: unread
title: strange result from canceling an opened request