[OH-Dev] project-finder documentation/refactoring/redesign/improvement effort

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 20:22:30 UTC 2014

Sounds like there's plenty of interest!

To my mind, there's two important questions we need to answer:

1) How is the project finder currently set up?

2) How do we want the project finder to be set up?

To answer the first question, I propose a google hangout led by Asheesh,
perhaps with the help of Susan and/or Elana and/or others who feel like
they understand the codebase pretty well.  Asheesh, can you create a Doodle
poll based on the times you are available in January to host one or two 1-3
hour sessions?  http://doodle.com/

To answer the second question, I propose a google hangout led by Britta.  I
can send an email out to projects on the project finder as well and see if
any of them would like to participate in the process.  Britta, can you
create a Doodle poll based on the times you are available in January to
host a 1-3 hour session?  http://doodle.com/

best
Shauna