[OH-Dev] Need some feedback regarding the pip/easyinstall mission

Eeshan Garg jerryguitarist at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 16:49:27 UTC 2014

Hi Shauna!

Thanks for the amazing advice. It means a lot to me. I was eagerly waiting
for your feedback and guidance. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to
work on this. I am having a lot of fun and I am learning a lot of new
things in the process. I am going to act on your advice right away. And
I'll also try to complete the mission as soon as I can. :)

Regards,
Eeshan Garg