[OH-Dev] Poll: Help us decide the day of OH sprint!

Susan Tan Susan.tan.fleckerl at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 05:38:17 UTC 2014

Hello All People of Open Hatch,

It's about time for an Open Hatch sprint! Let's get together in a nearby
cafe in San Francisco (or, work remotely if you're not in SF) and work on
open source related to Open Hatch (the blog, the Django web application,
etc).

So, what is this sprint anyway?

WHAT: Get-together of people who want to contribute to the OpenHatch
     website's code, text, and documentation

WHERE: Flying Pig Bistro, San Francisco, CA.
   Located between 15th and 16th along South Van Ness Avenue.
   More info: http://www.yelp.com/biz/flying-pig-bistro-san-francisco

When: We don't know, we need your input! So, please take 30 seconds to
complete this simplest-ever survey: http://doodle.com/un289e5ywhuggpvn
There are 2 options available, both are Sundays in the month of August.
We'll like your input by the end of Tuesday.

Invites will be sent out later after the day of the sprint is decided.
Also, I'll be working on getting food sponsorship from the PSF, so that we
can eat free food at a nearby cafe in SF while we code away.

--
Susan Tan
Software Engineer