[OH-Dev] Need some feedback regarding the pip/easyinstall mission

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 19:49:49 UTC 2014

I agree that it probably makes sense to leave easy_install out, both
because it's apparently being deprecated, but also because we want to make
these missions as nuts and bolts as possible, and not try to teach multiple
things at once.

The text you've provided looks good!  The only note I have is, for the text
in the 'what you'll learn' section, break down that one single sentence
paragraph into a few shorter sentences.  Right now it's too much of a
run-on.  :)

~ Shauna