[OH-Dev] [issue1025] Adjust tests to stop referring to +projects

Asheesh Laroia bugs at openhatch.org
Mon Aug 4 01:58:30 UTC 2014

New submission from Asheesh Laroia <asheesh at asheesh.org>:

Right now, you can see some test failures (for some reason, only when running
with MySQL?) that relate to embedding the +projects string in URLs.

As I recall, openhatch.org/+projects/projname used to be the URL for a
hypothetical project called "projname".

Some time ago, we changed it to openhatch.org/projects/projname , as I recall.

However, you can see the +projects URL string leaking through in e.g.:

FAIL: test_create_answer_anonymously (mysite.search.tests.CreateAnonymousAnswer)

in https://travis-ci.org/openhatch/oh-mainline/jobs/31520619

Note that the difference is the string "%2B", which, well:

$ python
>>> import urllib
>>> urllib.unquote('%2B')
'+'

indicates that's a stray + character.

We should fix the tests to be consistent with the implementation. (Or, if the
problem is some hard-coded string in a Python view somewhere, we should fix that
to be consistent with the new URL patterns.)

messages: 4511
nosy: paulproteus
priority: bug
status: unread
title: Adjust tests to stop referring to +projects