[OH-Dev] Login team, vs. commit access

Asheesh Laroia lists at asheesh.org
Wed Apr 16 15:15:42 UTC 2014

Okay... so I guess we should set some reasonable rules for giving people
commit access, so that there is great clarity about this.

One possible rule set:

"At least one person in the Login Team vouches for you, and you have gotten
at least two patches merged into the project."

I'd love to hear any objections or discussion items people want to raise
with the above policy; in the absence of input, I'll implement that about
24 hours from now.