[OH-Dev] Fwd: Tar exploration

Tarashish Mishra sunu0000 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 06:03:02 UTC 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tarashish Mishra <sunu0000 at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 10:23 AM
Subject: Tar exploration
To: "S.Z.W. Lip" <s.z.w.lip at gmail.com>
Cc: Asheesh Laroia <asheesh at asheesh.org>

Hello Sean!

I have uploaded my changes for tar exploration to
http://codereview.appspot.com/13804043. A version of this exploration is
live at -oppia-test-2.appspot.com. Please review the changes.

There are a few things I wanted to ask too.

1. The tar exploration (the tarfile upload widget part to be specific)
somehow breaks with the latest commit of the mainline repo. The feedback
doesn't show up. Do you have any idea what might be causing this?

2. How do I render a link properly in feedback? The html gets escaped, so
links don't get rendered properly in feedback.

Also Asheesh and I have prepared some milestones describing what we want
the oh-missions to look like in the future and what steps we want to take
to make that happen in a systematic manner.
Have a look at
https://github.com/sunu/oh-missions-oppia-beta/issues/milestones. Does that
look reasonable to you?

Thanks,