[OH-Dev] September release meeting

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Tue Sep 10 20:27:08 UTC 2013

On Sun, 8 Sep 2013, Courtney Thurston wrote:

> Hey all,
> Looks like we'll be having the September release meeting in #openhatch on Wednesday the 11th at 6pm EST.

Great! Thanks for planning it. I'll "see" you there, and all others who
want to join!

Also, I guess that means you or I should prepare the August release. Since
we didn't talk about that in your onboarding as release manager, I'll make
a git tag and finish reviewing pull requests, hopefully by before the Sep
release meeting happens!