[OH-Dev] September release meeting

Courtney Thurston thurscon at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 18:55:15 UTC 2013

September release meeting time draws near!

Doodle is here: http://doodle.com/aavqq6qrfmbzhze9

Objective
Understand what we'd like to accomplish by the end of September.

Topics
- Have everyone in attendance say hello, and briefly say what--if
anything--they're interested in contributing this month (or reply via
e-mail if you can't make it) (5-10 min)
- Have a discussion about how we can realistic release goals for the month
& talk about the progress bar (10-15 min)
- Hear from everyone which bugs and initiatives they think are important to
address (10-30 min)
- Suggest/address potential improvements to the wiki (5-10 min)
- Hear other suggestions for improvement/maintenance on OpenHatch (5-10 min)
- Assign bugs according to interest (5 min)

Total time: 30-65 min

--
Courtney Thurston
http://www.courtneythurston.com <http://courtneythurston.com/>

*"Preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we've ever
known."*~ Carl Sagan