[OH-Dev] (no subject)

Carol Willing willingc at willingconsulting.com
Sun Oct 13 20:39:39 UTC 2013

Hi Gaurav,

I guess there are two basic ways to get involved in documentation as a a
starting point for contribution: helping on OpenHatch documentation or
helping on one of the projects that shares their development needs with
OpenHatch.

To help on OpenHatch's documentation, Asheesh, Britta, Shauna, and
others would be able to give you insights on which areas could use
document revisions or additions. Please feel free to make additional
improvements to the installation doc since it is still fresh in your mind.

Alternatively, there are other projects listed on the OpenHatch site (
https://openhatch.org/search/ ) that have a need for documentation help.

I hope this helps :)

Carol

Carol Willing