[OH-Dev] (no subject)

Carol Willing willingc at willingconsulting.com
Sat Oct 12 01:46:18 UTC 2013

Gaurav and Asheesh, I did edit installation.rst within
oh-mainline/docs/deployment and sent a a pull request.

Gaurav, If you want to make more changes to the doc to help others, I
would be happy to answer any questions that you may come up (or point
you to someone who can answer them) :)

Carol Willing
Developer
Willing Consulting