[OH-Dev] (no subject)

Asheesh Laroia lists at asheesh.org
Thu Oct 10 06:48:36 UTC 2013

Hi Gaurav! That's great to hear.

To get a general sense of what open source development can be like, I
recommend visiting https://openhatch.org/missions/ and doing the diffpatch
and git training missions. Those can be useful for understand the general
workflow.

If you want to help on the OpenHatch website app, and we'd love to have
you, first visit http://openhatch.readthedocs.org/en/latest/ and click on
"Installation" and let us know if you have any problems getting it going on
your computer. If you get it going just fine, then also let us know that!

Cheers,

Asheesh.