[OH-Dev] October release meeting

John Morrissey jwm at horde.net
Tue Oct 8 01:22:03 UTC 2013

Tomorrow night turns out to be no good for me (missed something on my
calendar), but don't let me hold you up.

The only thing I specifically wanted to bring up was the django_content_type
fix[1], since as of a week(ish?) ago, nearly all the rows in search_bug still
had tracker_type_ids of 64 (the generic tracker model), which made me think
that fix wasn't working.

However, maybe scraping wasn't happening for a while, since I just checked
again, and there are only ~7k (out of ~34k) rows left with a tracker_type_id
of 64.

-john

[1] https://github.com/openhatch/oh-mainline/commit/29cb1113fd46fde6f3cf93a9742a92f094d10dd5

--