[OH-Dev] Materials to help introduce frosh to OpenHatch?

Elana Hashman ehashman at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Nov 4 23:56:15 UTC 2013

Greetings devel@,

The Computer Science Club of the University of Waterloo is holding a
code party on Nov. 22 and we have many newbies on campus this term who
are likely to attend. Usually at their first code party, the frosh ask
what to work on and how they might get involved in open source. I'd love
to support their involvement in open source, so OpenHatch seems like a
good way to start them off. (It helps that the stickers are
irresistible... :D)

Do you have any slides or other material I could use for a
presentation/mentoring? Promotional materials like more stickers we
could hand out? Anything else I need to know?

Cheers,

--
Elana Hashman
President