[OH-Dev] documentation decisions

Asheesh Laroia lists at asheesh.org
Fri Nov 8 08:03:35 UTC 2013

Dear everyone, especially Shauna Gordon-McKeon for starting this thread,

I took a fresh look at the http://openhatch.readthedocs.org/en/latest/
page earlier today for some reason, and was suddenly shocked and
impressed by how much more readable they seem to be today than they
were a few days ago.

The new organization that has already landed (commits by Shauna) seem
to make a huge difference to me.

I would LOVE if other people are willing to take a look at it and see
what they think as well.