[OH-Dev] [issue896] improve "landing pages" for oh-mainline documentation

shauna bugs at openhatch.org
Wed Nov 6 04:44:41 UTC 2013

shauna <shaunagm at gmail.com> added the comment:

Okay, I've updated the readthedocs page and set the github READMEs to point
directly there (with some contact info in case readthedocs is down).  The links
should all be working (the issue with the link I cited before was that it was an
internal readthedocs reference being displayed via github).  I'd still like to
link to this more prominently from openhatch.org, but I think that's a separate
issue.

status: chatting -> need-review