[OH-Dev] improving our 'first tasks' for Open Source Comes to Campus Events

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Mon May 20 22:54:04 UTC 2013

I've updated the First Task Definition wiki page to contain a working
definition:
https://openhatch.org/wiki/First_Task_Definition#Definition

Sections in bold are areas of uncertainty.  Reproducing them below:

*** What's a guide we can give people when asking them to provide
information on:
A) dependencies that the project has
B) estimated time for set up
I'm not very experienced with setting up development environments so I'd
really appreciate some input here.

*** Do we want to add feature requests to our repertoire and if so, how can
we define appropriate requests?  What about help requests?

I'm also still looking for personal stories about difficulty you or someone
you know have had when dealing with a bug.  And if you have questions or
comments about the non-bolded sections, go ahead.  :)

- Shauna