[OH-Dev] [issue812] git bash doesn't include some tools needed for the diff-patch training mission

jesstess bugs at openhatch.org
Thu Mar 14 22:21:23 UTC 2013

New submission from jesstess <jessica.mckellar at gmail.com>:

On http://openhatch.org/missions/diffpatch/single_patch in the Low level hint, it says to use "man
patch" to get more information about the patch tool.

"man" doesn't come with git bash, so I'm unable to run that command.

I am using Windows 7, and just installed the latest version of git bash from their website.

messages: 3576
nosy: jesstess, paulproteus
priority: bug
status: unread
title: git bash doesn't include some tools needed for the diff-patch training mission