[OH-Dev] Request to avail a supervision of your Mentor ship.

abhishek kulkarni kulkarni.abhishek786 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 16:26:26 UTC 2013

Dear Sir / Mam

I am a student of Bachelor of Technology, 3rd year in the Department of
Computer Science at Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar.  This is
with my immense pleasure I write to request you to work on open source
project for Open SCAD under your mentor ship.

I am highly interested in Algorithm Development and Computer Networks as
well and also I have good command over C, C++, Java (Core + Advanced),
HTML, CSS, Graphics under C, Linux, Data structures in C and C++ during my
academic year. I request you to suggest me to get start with fixing bugs
and also what I have to know and what I have to do to get start with the
bugs.

I will try my level best to put positive contribution to your organization.
Also, if you require any more information I will be glad to provide you.

Hope to receive positive response from you.

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,
Abhishek Kulkarni
B.Tech CSE (Honors), 3rd year