[OH-Dev] [Issue130] In /search/, number of bugs is easy to confuse with number of projects

Susan Tan Susan.tan.fleckerl at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 07:16:16 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm a beginner contributor to Open Hatch.

Asheeh suggested that I ask people here for a design decision discussion
related to this ticket that I've been working on. Feel free to follow the
discussion recorded in the ticket and on the pull request (PR).

http://openhatch.org/bugs/issue130
The PR is here: https://github.com/openhatch/oh-mainline/pull/116

Do you have thoughts or ideas on what design decision should be made?

--
Susan Tan
Software Engineer