[OH-Dev] Project Dashboard / Monitoring : Training Missions

konark modi modi.konark at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 21:24:13 UTC 2013

Hi Asheesh,

So as a first step, I am able to fetch the information :

For each mission, show, for each step, # of people who have done that step

*Tar:

* Total people who have solved any steps: 1250
* tar: 1200 (96%)
* tar_extract: 80 (6.4%)*
*
*
Displaying as a first step I totally agree to go with the text display.

I am able to fetch the data in the desired format.

I was thinking if we could put these stats on the (
http://openhatch.org/missions/ )  page, either before or after
"Where they came from, and where they're going ."

Or any other URL that you think is the best for it, let me know so that I
can write the code in the same view or as a different app.

And to submit my code  I believe after that I need to send you a pull
request at https://github.com/openhatch/oh-mainline ?

Regards
Konark