[OH-Dev] Doing "releases" again

Courtney Thurston thurscon at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 01:23:33 UTC 2013

Hey all! We met tonight in #openhatch to establish some milestones for
the month. Lots of these milestones were related to bug tracking
items, and this page should be updated to list those items soon:
https://openhatch.org/wiki/0.13.08

You can also find the log of the August release meeting here:
http://irclogs.jackgrigg.com/irc.freenode.net/openhatch/2013-08-07

If you were unable to make the meeting, feel free to respond to this
thread with what--if anything--you're interested in contributing this
month.

Thanks so much!

Courtney