[OH-Dev] Doing "releases" again

Courtney Thurston thurscon at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 00:18:20 UTC 2013

Update since I'm terrible at Doodle! Revised poll here:
http://doodle.com/ndwsavbyamwnfkem

Objective
Understand what we can feasibly accomplish throughout the month of August.

Topics
- Have everyone in attendance say hello, and briefly say what--if
anything--they're interested in contributing this month (or reply via
e-mail if you can't make it) (5-10 min)
- Hear from everyone which bugs they think are important to address (10-30 min)
- Suggest/address potential improvements to the wiki (5-10 min)
- Hear other suggestions for improvement/maintenance on OpenHatch (5-10 min)
- Assign bugs according to interest (5 min)

Total time: 30-65 min

Courtney