[OH-Dev] GSoC 2013 - Project Discussion

Shiva Teja shivatejau at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 07:42:22 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,

This is Shiva Teja, an undergrad student from India. I recently discovered
that openhatch is participating in GSoC 2013. I hope I am not giving a late
entry into the community. I've gone through the project ideas.

As an open source beginner, "Data-driven mentorship app" solves the problem
I've been facing while I was trying to contribute. I am thinking about its
implementation, will start a discussion on that soon :)

Regarding my experience, I've worked on frameworks like Django, tornado and
Google App Engine for my simple, small projects.

Any inputs other than the one's mentioned on the wiki should be great :)

Regards,
Shiva Teja.