[OH-Dev] [GSOC] Introduction

RJ Ewing ewing.rj at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 20:42:04 UTC 2013

Hi,

I am interested in participating in GSOC with openhatch. I am fairly new to
the open source world, but I really like the idea behind openhatch. I plan
on contributing some patches in the comming days and hoping to get to know
the codebase better.

I am interested in the modernizing the codebase project and was wondering
if that is a hard project? Or would someone who is an advanced beginner and
motivated be able to complete that project?

I am rodney757 on irc. I look forward to getting to know the community.

Thanks