[OH-Dev] Hello + Issue 753: Upgrade Django

Brian Dant brian.r.dant at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 02:04:34 UTC 2012

Hello OpenHatch Dev Team,

I'm new to Open Source and hoping to make some contributions to the
OpenHatch project.  I think it's great what you guys are doing and I'm
excited to have a chance to be a part of it.

I'm currently trying to upgrade oh-mainline to the recent release of Django
(issue 753), and hopefully I'll have it done tonight.

Looking forward to being able to collaborate.

Brian Dant

The work I contribute to OpenHatch is work I have permission to share. I
permit anyone to re-use it under the terms of the Affero GPL, version 3 or
later. Additionally, contributions in the docs/ directory can be shared
under the terms of CC Zero 1.0.