[OH-Dev] [issue767] Incorrect Formatting in Git tutorial

mymary08054 bugs at openhatch.org
Sat Sep 15 22:20:47 UTC 2012

mymary08054 <mymaryyn at gmail.com> added the comment:

For the git tutorial, I changed The Brain's response to users' patch so that the
secret password/"Pinky" line is moved to the left at least four spaces.

The work I contribute to OpenHatch is work I have permission to share. I permit
anyone to re-use it under the terms of the Affero GPL, version 3 or later.
Additionally, contributions in the docs/ directory can be shared under the terms
of CC Zero 1.0.

status: chatting -> need-review

Roundup issue tracker <bugs at openhatch.org>
<https://openhatch.org/bugs/issue767>