[OH-Dev] A visual flowchart for Open Source Comes to Campus (or: a thread *not* about a big ball of code)

Karen Rustad karen.rustad at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 14:16:21 UTC 2012

I'm interested in doing this. I'm especially excited about making a print
version too! Right now, I'm in Washington DC attending DjangoCon and doing
other work, so I won't be able to get to work on it right away, but I
hopefully will be able to do something after I get back on Saturday.

If you don't hear anything on or before Monday, consider the cookie
un-licked.*

*http://communitymgt.wikia.com/wiki/Cookie_Licking

-- Karen