[OH-Dev] [issue776] Bug import architecture needs a way to indicate when it last crawled a tracker

Asheesh Laroia bugs at openhatch.org
Fri Oct 26 19:27:43 UTC 2012

New submission from Asheesh Laroia <asheesh at asheesh.org>:

Right now, https://trac.xiph.org/query?
status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened&order=priority&format=csv&keywords=%7
Eeasy has zero bugs.

The way we check for "staleness" of a tracker right now is by the bugs we store.
But in this case, we have no bugs from the tracker, so we'll treat it as stale
every time. Arguably that's wrong.

messages: 3473
nosy: paulproteus
priority: bug
status: unread
title: Bug import architecture needs a way to indicate when it last crawled a tracker