[OH-Dev] [issue284] Send notifications *daily* rather than *weekly* upon someone clicking, "I want to help"

becdot bugs at openhatch.org
Tue Oct 23 21:40:45 UTC 2012

becdot <becca.liss at gmail.com> added the comment:

I changed the emails to send daily (no more than once every 24 hours), changed the variable
email_me_weekly_re_projects to email_me_daily_re_projects, and updated the tests and
documentation.  I also created a new database migration in mysite/profile to reflect the changed
variable name -- please let me know if this was not the correct step to take.

All tests pass, and although I wasn't sure how to check manually for the change in the Projects
page (due to the empty database), the change is reflected on
openhatch.org/account/settings/contact-info/ (email me daily about activity in my projects).

Please let me know whether any changes need to be made.

Thanks!

Becca

status: in-progress -> need-review

Roundup issue tracker <bugs at openhatch.org>