[OH-Dev] Fwd: [GSoC Mentors] [Announce] Call for Proposals for Doc Sprint Summit v2.0

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Thu Oct 11 12:12:15 UTC 2012

Look, a camp for writing documentation!

Mike, you had said you were interested maybe in OpenHatch boardies
meeting up and writing a book.

Karen, you and I might be interested in writing more of "The OpenHatch
Outreach Cookbook" that we promised in our OSCON talk.

Maybe it'd be fun to put a proposal together for this and see if we
want to go!

(I figure "Devel" is the most appropriate list for this. If someone has
another better idea, please reply to me off-list and I can try to move
discussion there.)

-- Asheesh.