[OH-Dev] Announcing the FOSS Contribution Guide, on labs.openhatch.org

Karen Rustad karen.rustad at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 23:41:51 UTC 2012

Note that steps 8 through 14 have just a step name--no content like the
other steps. An easy way to contribute would be to fill in some of those
steps with a useful description and tips. Just follow the HTML format that
the other steps have: put description information in <p> tags inside a div
with class "description"; put how long you can expect the step to take
inside a div with class "expected-time".

You wouldn't even have to download the code to contribute this way! Just
fork the code to your github account, open the HTML file within Github, and
press the 'Edit' button, and submit a pull request when you're done!

Another easy task would be to use @font-face to include Tuffy, the intended
header font (which we also use on openhatch.org, so you can copy the font
file and style inclusion code from there pretty easily!).

-- Karen