[OH-Dev] State of oh-bugimporters

John Morrissey jwm at horde.net
Thu Nov 15 20:31:32 UTC 2012

On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 06:56:41PM -0500, Asheesh Laroia wrote:
> I've just fixed two small issues that were preventing Launchpad bug
> data from being properly downloaded from projects.
>
> With that fixed, we "only" need to fix up the Bugzilla bug importer,
> and then we'll finally have this rewrite finished, and all the bugs
> on https://openhatch.org/search/ will be up to date.
>
> Ticket: http://openhatch.org/bugs/issue783
[snip]
> Does someone else happen to want to take point on this? If not, I'll
> probably dive into it soon, like starting 24 hours from now.

/me touches his nose. :-/

I should count myself out for at least the next couple of weeks; I'm packing
up in the Bay area, traveling a bit, then setting up in Cambridge.

john
--
John Morrissey          _o            /\         ----  __o
jwm at horde.net        _-< \_          /  \       ----  <  \,