[OH-Dev] Requesting code reviewer(s)

Asheesh Laroia lists at asheesh.org
Mon Nov 12 03:31:25 UTC 2012

Excerpts from Asheesh Laroia's message of Thu Nov 08 13:40:51 -0500 2012:
> Hi all Devel-ers,
>
> I made some pull requests at
> https://github.com/openhatch/oh-mainline/pulls that I'd love some reviews
> on.
>
> (There's also one pending review in oh-bugimporters, but I believe that
> johnmorr intends to review that, at
> https://github.com/openhatch/oh-bugimporters/pulls .)
>
> They range from the simple to the complex. On the simple side,
> https://github.com/openhatch/oh-mainline/pull/85 is just a simple code
> style cleanup.
>
> If someone is willing to review some of them, that'd be so totally
> awesome. I'll aim to be extra available on IRC today if you want to chat
> with me there about them.
>
> Having you help out by doing code review is great because it ensures that
> the code, comments, and commit log messages are readable by people who
> aren't me.

Thanks to Pam and John for reviewing a number of those, and providing
code and doc quality feedback that improved them!

(I also self-reviewed a pull request that just adds a test to the test
suite that verifies the repo can be cloned properly on Windows.)

I added a simple code cleanup pull request that could use some feedback
(I even updated the documentation!):

https://github.com/openhatch/oh-bugimporters/pull/27

If you plan to review it, try to comment on the pull request or mark
yourself as involved somehow so that others know what's up if they visit
the pull request.

I'll probably have a couple more of these tomorrow (Monday). And that
would conclude http://openhatch.org/bugs/issue772 .