[OH-Dev] [issue781] Add automated test that the repo can clone on Windowsb

Asheesh Laroia bugs at openhatch.org
Tue Nov 6 00:37:41 UTC 2012

New submission from Asheesh Laroia <asheesh at asheesh.org>:

People who try to work on oh-mainline on Windows have run into problems a few
times where our repository includes files that either:

* Differ only by case, or

* Have filenames that include characters that are not valid on Windows.

I've written a tiny patch at https://github.com/openhatch/oh-mainline/pull/84
that will now add a test in the test suite that the repo should clone OK on
Windows.

Review requested! I think it's a fine changeset, personally.

messages: 3486
nosy: paulproteus
priority: feature
status: need-review
title: Add automated test that the repo can clone on Windowsb