[OH-Dev] Patch: Fix CSS for the tips on a project page

Asheesh Laroia lists at asheesh.org
Sun May 13 20:34:06 UTC 2012

Excerpts from Mark Holmquist's message of Sun May 13 15:55:24 -0400 2012:
> > The CSS changes look great. Is it necessary to move the <input>
> > tag around, in the way that the patch does?
>
> If the input element doesn't move to the top, it is not above the
> tip--which might be desired behavior, but doesn't make much sense to me,
> since it forces the user to scroll a significant amount to the bottom.
> More different patch attached just in case.

I had to actually play with the UI to understand what
you meant, so I'll repeat it here for others in case
they're curious:

* Go to e.g. http://openhatch.org/+projects/OpenHatch

* Try to add a new answer to one of the Project Q&A sections

* Notice that 'submit' is now above the tip reliably.

Merged + pushed + deployed!

Thank you dearly for taking care of things like this. Bugs
in the frontend like this are really troubling for users,
and I sometimes lose patience with what feels like quicksand
of web frontend changes.