[OH-Dev] Sun 4/1, 2PM Eastern / 11 AM Pacific on IRC

Asheesh Laroia lists at asheesh.org
Fri Mar 30 18:47:26 UTC 2012

Excerpts from Daniel Mizyrycki's message of Fri Mar 30 14:41:19 -0400 2012:
> On 03/29/2012 03:09 PM, Asheesh Laroia wrote:
> > Excerpts from Daniel Mizyrycki's message of Thu Mar 29 17:43:07 -0400 2012:
> >
> >> Excellent. And thank you for doing it.
> > (-:
> >
> > I've pushed this pull request!
> >
> > http://openhatch.readthedocs.org/en/latest/installation.html !!
> Yeey!
>
> > Oh, also, we should start a new thread for follow-ups probably.
>
> Sound good. For Sunday, I'd like to talk about migrating docs to
> our repo and contributor submission workflow (touching restructured text,
> sphinx, git and github and my experience in doing the exercise)
> Look forward meeting you all.

On IRC, I presume? You should send a meeting announcement to
OH-Dev in a separate new thread explaining the purpose and time
of the meeting, then. (-:

Also I recommend reading the famous "Shotgun Rules" for Bay
Area Debian (AKA "BAD"): http://bad.debian.net/shotgun_rules.txt