[OH-Dev] Mid-month check-in: Sat 3/17, 4PM Eastern / 1 PM Pacific

Daniel Mizyrycki daniel at glidelink.net
Thu Mar 22 01:04:37 UTC 2012

Hi everybody

I sent a new pull request with the markdown documents translated.

Some suggestions
* Update LAYOUT, in particular COPYING replacement (Probably just
mention LICENCE)

* Move all documentation to /docs and possibly have a symlink to docs
(like README.rst) so they will be part of the official documentation.
(One caveat is that Sphinx and ReadTheDocs work as expected as root for
the documents is /docs, but github assumes root at the project level, so
links to repo documents do not render correctly. We could point to
ReadTheDocs to work around the issue, but this adds a dependency :( )

* Add an authors.rst or/and contributors.rst file on the repo.

Some people have shown interest to help with docs. How would you like we
move forward?