[OH-Dev] GitHub.com Pull Requests and the Bug-Issue Tracker

Jacquie Flemming jacquelinehfl at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 01:41:31 UTC 2012

Asheesh,

For commits made through GitHub.com are we going to add the commit ###s to
the issue to have the
issue closed? I know we just started this process but I wasn't sure if we
were doing this or not at
sprints. I just updated  https://openhatch.org/bugs/issue665 with my commit
number.

You already started with the guidelines for forking and pushing, so that
would be a good place
to add this?? I would say a good practice is that commit comments should
reference the
issue number and/or the bug tracker should reference the commit number. And
I think
the latter is more necessary.

-thanks, jacquie

--
“The more you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn,
the more places you'll go.” -Dr. Seuss